As an early stage entrepreneur or venture team, do you have aspirations to grow your business into a significant entity but are constantly faced with noise and distraction? Do you find yourself getting sucked ‘into’ your business rather than working ‘on’ your business?
As a larger Company are you looking to move to the next level but want a strategy that spreads risk, maximises use of capital and provides for significant growth of your business?
Bean is a business advisory house specialising in unlocking the growth potential of early stage companies through a process of developing, communicating, resourcing and implementing a strategy for expansion. In delivering this service we are highly pragmatic, perceptive and dynamic.
Bean brings a methodology as well as skills, resources and experience to assist entrepreneurs and venture teams to gain clarity over the future direction of their Company. These strategies typically involve some form of equity, hybrid or debt funding requirement.
Bean provides these services in two forms:
- Advising directly to early stage Companies; and
- Supporting larger Companies looking to grow through the acquisition of high growth potential early stage ventures.
Bean delivers these services through a team of Advisory ‘Partners’ who all have a rare combination of entrepreneurial experience, top tier business training and the support of Bean’s processes and methodology.
Our Culture, Ethics and Values
Bean Partners promotes a highly commercial and entrepreneurial culture encapsulating the following ethics and values:
- Only engage companies to which we can add value.
- Pursue opportunities that are constructive for society.
- Seek maximum returns but not at the expense of corporate reputation.
- Create a corporate culture free from politics where people are encouraged to work hard and are rewarded for it.
- Pursue fairness and value in all our transactions.
- Undertake business services with an open, honest and "straight-talking" approach.